Window Shutters in Seattle, Kirkland and Bellevue
Plantation Shutters for custom windows are the best way to easily increase the value of your Seattle, Bothell, Woodinville, Bellevue, or Kirkland area home without having to go crazy on remodeling. JetCity Blinds’ selection of Seattle natural and faux wood shutters for custom windows will give your home a traditional look that, while classic, can add to the look of even the most contemporary and modern-looking homes. Our vast selection of window shutters include both 100% natural wood and faux wood that come in a large variety of colors and sizes designed to fit any type of Puget Sound home.
So if you’re looking for the perfect way to enrich the look of your home without having to be rich, look into Jet City Blinds’ selection of Seattle shutters in real and faux wood, and get started on adding value to your Bothell, Woodinville, Bellevue and Kirkland home!
Jet City Blinds is also proud to be a reseller of Graber Custom shutters! Graber is the ultimate investment in your Seattle, Bellevue and Kirkland window coverings. Built to exacting quality standards, Graber Traditions™ Shutters offer a wide array of styles and options that make them easy to customize.
Traditions Wood Shutters can be enhanced with an assortment of paints, stains, options, and upgrades.
- Like Graber Wood Blinds, our shutters are made exclusively from North American hardwoods.
- They can be designed to fit custom window shapes, arched or angled top panels, and sunburst arches.
- Shutters can be specially configured for use in bay and corner windows.
- They can be mounted on the inside or the outside of the window frame, offering great design flexibility.
- Shutters can be used in many different sized windows, in one- to eight-panel configurations.
- Graber offers many regulation options for shutters, including split tilt and Hide-a-Tilt™, for easy light control.
- French doors with curved or rectangular cutouts for handles are also available.